NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A purchase or payment will not improve your chances of winning. The PGA TOUR Ultimate Father’s Day Giveaway (the "Giveaway") begins at 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time ("EDT") on June 2, 2019 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. EDT on June 16, 2019 (the "Entry Period"), when all Entries (as defined below) must be received. Eastern Daylight Time shall control for all purposes of this Giveaway. Sponsor's computer is the official time-keeping device for the Giveaway. The Giveaway is governed by these Official Rules and is subject to all applicable federal, provincial/territorial and local laws. Void where prohibited.
1. Eligibility. The Giveaway is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States, who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Proof of residency and age may be required. Employees of PEI Operating LLC., its subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, and advertising or promotional retailers, and the immediate family and household members of such individuals, are not eligible to enter or win. "Immediate family members" shall mean parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses, regardless of where they live. "Household members" shall mean people who share the same residence at least three months a year, whether related or not. In order to enter the Giveaway or receive the prize, you must fully comply with the Official Rules and, by entering, you represent and warrant that you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, whose decisions shall be binding and final in all respects relating to this Giveaway.
2. How to Enter. To participate in the Giveaway during the Entry Period, go to http://tourapparel.com/sweepstakes (the “Website”) and follow the instructions to complete the required fields and receive one (1) entry for the Giveaway (“Entry”). ALL ENTRIES MUST BE RECEIVED BY 11:59:59 P.M. EDT ON June 16, 2019. Although it is free to enter, if you enter using your mobile device, standard message and data charges may be incurred.
3. Guidelines and Restrictions on Entry. Limited to one (1) entry per person. Entries by the same person in excess of the limits stated herein will be disqualified. Entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder associated with the e-mail address used at the time of the entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to the e-mail address by internet service provider, online service provider or organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Computer generated entry forms and entries (except as permitted in these Official rules) are ineligible and will be disqualified. Entries or attempting to enter the Giveaway multiple times through the use of multiple e-mail, or the use of any robotic or automated devices to submit entries is prohibited and any such entries will be deemed void and disqualified.
4. Prize/Odds. One (1) Grand Prize winner will receive a trip for two (2) to Atlanta, Georgia, U.S.A. to attend the PGA TOUR Championship from August 23, 2019 through August 24, 2019 (“Event”). Grand Prize includes round-trip, coach class air transportation for the winner and a guest to attend the Event, two (2) Executive Club entry tickets to the Event and two (2) nights, double-occupancy standard hotel room as specified by Sponsor. Approximate retail value ("ARV"): $4,500 based on a New York city departure example – although the actual retail value will vary depending on the point of departure. Meals, gratuities, luggage fees, incidental hotel charges and any other travel-related expenses not specified herein are the sole responsibility of winner. All travel must be taken on dates specified or prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner; no alternative travel dates are available. All federal, provincial/territorial and local taxes on the prizes are the sole responsibility of winner. Any portion of the prize not accepted or unclaimed and/or unused by the winner will be forfeited and will not be substituted. No transfer, refund, cash redemption, substitution or replacement of any prize or any prize component permitted, except that Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute a prize of equal or greater value (or cash equivalent). Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the following general conditions apply to the prize: (i) the winner and his/her guest must: (a) travel on same itinerary; and (b) have all necessary documentation to permit travel within the United States of America; (ii) all travel arrangements relating to the prize must be made through the Sponsor or its designated agents; and (iii) the winner’s guest must: (a) be of the legal age of majority in his/her jurisdiction of residence; and (b) sign and return the Sponsor’s release (by the date indicated on the release form) indicating (among other things) that he/she waives all recourse against the Released Parties (as defined below) relating to his/her participation in the prize (including, without limitation, any travel related thereto).
The Released Parties (as defined below) are not responsible for any delay, postponement, suspension, rescheduling or cancellation, for any reason, of any aspect of the prize – including, but not limited to the Event. Neither the winner nor his/her guest nor any other person or entity will be compensated in the event of such delay, cancellation or other event contemplated herein. The Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen tickets. Changes to transportation and/or passenger names are not accepted once bookings have been confirmed. It is strongly recommended and encouraged that the winner and his/her guest obtain sufficient personal travel and medical insurance prior to departure. ARV of all prizes is in Canadian dollars. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5. Winner Selection/Notification. The potential winner will be selected in in a random drawing conducted by the Sponsor on or about June 19, 2019 from all eligible entries received during the Entry Period. The potential winner will be contacted via e-mail and/or phone. Winner confirmation is subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. If a potential winner is under the age of majority in its state of legal residence, the Affidavit must be executed on such winner's behalf by his/her parent or legal guardian. Each winner must claim prize within 48 hours from date of winner notification or prize will be forfeited. In the event of noncompliance or if a potential winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible or is otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules, such potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner selected from among all remaining eligible entries received. In Sponsor's discretion, each potential winner may be required to complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability and Publicity Release (where permitted by law) (collectively, the "Affidavit") by the date or within the time frame specified by Sponsor or an alternate winner may be selected. In the event: (a) potential winner cannot be reached for whatever reason after a reasonable effort has been exerted or winner notification or Affidavit is returned as undeliverable; (b) potential winner declines or cannot accept, receive or use the prize for any reason; (c) of noncompliance with the above or within any of the aforesaid time periods, (d) potential winner is found to be ineligible to enter the Giveaway or receive the prize, (e) potential winner cannot or does not comply with the Official Rules, or (f) potential winner fails to fulfill the Affidavit-related obligations, such potential winner shall be disqualified from the Giveaway and an alternate potential winner may be selected, at Sponsor's sole discretion, from among the other eligible entries received. Sponsor reserves the right to modify the notification and Affidavit procedures in connection with the selection of alternate winner, if any.
7. No Tampering, Right To Cancel, Modify. Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors shall not have any obligation or responsibility, including any responsibility to award any prize to entrants, with regard to: (a) entries that contain inaccurate information or do not comply with or violate the Official Rules; (b) entries, prize claims or notifications that are lost, late, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, damaged or otherwise not received by the intended recipient, in whole or in part, due to computer, human or technical error of any kind, including but not limited to, inactive e-mail account, technical difficulties associated therewith or an entrant's failure to adequately monitor his/her e-mail account; (c) entrants who have committed fraud or deception in entering or participating in the Giveaway or claiming the prize; (d) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures or difficulties; (e) any inability of the winner to accept the prize for any reason; (f) if a prize cannot be awarded due to delays or interruptions due to Acts of God, natural disasters, terrorism, weather or any other similar event beyond Sponsor's reasonable control; or (g) any damages, injuries or losses of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from awarding, acceptance, possession, use, misuse, loss or misdirection of any prize or resulting from participating in this promotion or any promotion or prize related activities. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify and/or revoke a prize award from any individual it finds to be (a) tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway, or with any Website promoting the Giveaway; (b) acting in violation of the Official Rules; or (c) suspected of entering or attempting to enter the Giveaway multiple times through the use any robotic or automated devices to submit entries. If Sponsor determines,
in its sole discretion, that technical difficulties or unforeseen events compromise the integrity or viability of the Giveaway, Sponsor reserves the right to void the entries at issue, and/or terminate the relevant portion of the Giveaway promotion, including the entire Giveaway promotion, and/or modify the Giveaway and/or award the prize from all eligible entries received as of the termination date. If the Giveaway is terminated or modified due to technical difficulties or unforeseen events prior to the expiration date of the Entry Period, in Sponsor's discretion, notice may be posted at the Website.
8. Release of Liability; Disclaimer of Warranty; Forum Selection Clause. By participating in the Giveaway, entrants and winner agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its respective parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors (the "Released Parties"), from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever, including without limitation, property damage, personal injury (including emotional distress), and/or death, which may occur in connection with preparation for, or participation in, the Giveaway, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of the prize or participation in any Giveaway-related or prize-related activity and for any claims or causes of action based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery. The Released Parties assume no responsibility for any injury or damage to entrants or to any other person's computer or other device, regardless of how caused, relating to or resulting from entering or downloading materials or software in connection with this Giveaway. Entrants and winner acknowledge that Sponsor has neither made nor is in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representations or guarantees, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize or any component thereof, including, but not limited to, express warranties provided by the supplier of the prize (or any component thereof) or their affiliates. Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant or Sponsor in connection with the Giveaway, shall be resolved individually, without resort to class action, and shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Florida, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Florida. In addition, any dispute relating to the Giveaway (including these Official Rules) shall be brought in the appropriate state or federal court having jurisdiction over the subject matter located in Miami-Dade County, State of Florida. Entrants hereby irrevocably consent to the personal jurisdiction of said courts and waive any claim of forum non conveniens or lack of personal jurisdiction that they may have. Any and all claims, judgment and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys' fees and under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and further waives any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased
9. Sponsor. PEI Operating LLC, 3000 N.W. 107 Avenue, Miami, Florida 33172, official licensee of the PGA TOUR brand. Any and all questions, comments or complaints regarding the Giveaway must be directed to Sponsor, not Instagram.
10. Winner List. To receive a statement of who was selected the winner, after August 16, 2019, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: PEI Operating LLC, Attn: PGA TOUR Marketing, Ultimate Father’s Day Giveaway, 3000 N.W. 107 Avenue, Miami, Florida 33172, for Sponsor's receipt by September 16, 2019.